Removing users from your course is final and irreversible
All of the information associated with the users, such as Grade Center information, assessment and assignment information, and course statistics are also deleted. Discussion board posts, received messages, and email messages are not deleted. Deleted users and their corresponding information cannot be restored to your course. However, you can re-enroll a deleted user into your course without any associated data.
- On the Control Panel, expand the Users and Groups section and click Users.
- On the Users page, select the check boxes next to the users you want to remove from your course.
- Click Remove Users From Course.
- A pop-up window warns you that the action is final. Click OK to delete the user
Alternatively, you can delete users one at a time:
- On the Users page, access a user’s contextual menu and click Remove Users From Course.
- A pop-up window warns you that the action is final. Click OK to delete the user.